Members Present: Angie Bonander, Doni Johnson, Michelle Lee, Rick Quimby, Corey Smestad, Kelly Gerber
Members Absent: None
Rick called the meeting to order at 6:42 pm
I. Minutes from last meeting. Our last meeting was the annual meeting.
II. Treasurer’s Reports. On a motion by Kelly and seconded by Angie, the Financial Report was approved.
III. Old Business
IV. New Business
a. Big Gust Days. Made around $1000 more this year than last year.
b. Sponsor Signs. Billing is going to be sent out around September 1st. Discussed new prospects and who already has a sign that we need to talk to.
- Bantam Jan 25-27 and Rick will be the Tournament Director
- PeeWee & Squirt Jan 4-6, Jason and Michelle Lee Tournament Directors
- Mite C & Mini Mite Feb 15-17 need to find Director
- Mite A & B Feb 22-24 need to find Director. (9/26 Amendment: This full-ice tourney will be moved to March 8-9 to comply with WAHA rules).
d. Benton Jensen Resignation. Ben emailed a letter of resignation. Rick nominated Angie VP Kelly seconded it. Appointment of Angie Bonander as VP is approved.
e. Open Positions. There are open positions that need to be filled.
- Game/Ice Scheduler
- Ref Scheduler
- Tournament Director
- Equipment Manager
- Clean up Weeks. We are going to try and do by family this year. Michelle and Kelly will work on this. Blue Line Club will also be assigned time.
- Open Skate will start December 2nd and run from 4-7. Angie is going to try and do theme nights.
- Ice Bowling. It will be the 1st Weekend in March and just on Friday night starting at 6pm
- Fundraising. Wreaths will be available at Registration and we will be doing the Butter Braids again around the same time as last year.
- Registration. September 18 330-530 and September 20 530-730 at the middle school.
- Grantoberfest is September 29th at the Fairgrounds.
The next board meeting will be September 20th at 7:00pm at the Middle School.
At 8:10 pm Michelle made the motion to adjourn. Doni seconded. Meeting adjourned.